Making Your Home A Haven: Bedtime

One Profession. Countless Possibilities.

With the exception of Friday and Saturday, I would like to go to bed by 11p (12a at the latest!). I wake up around 7a on most days, and I know I need to exercise more discipline in my daily routine because when I do, I have much less of a stressful day.

Concerning the morning routine...that goes hand-in-hand with this bedtime challenge. For instance, last night I didn't go to bed until after 1:30a. I was super sleepy when I set my alarm, and though I set it, I didn't turn it on. So that means all I had time for was a quick shower and grabbing a few easy foods (a banana, soy yogurt and a tupperware of mashed potato carrots). And I was nearly 15 minutes late for work.

1 comments:

Megan said...

Good luck with your goal this week. I too am a night owl.