RawFu: Brutal Truth Edition



I will be joining Bunny Berry again and the RawFu community in another 100 Day Raw Food Challenge.

I know that when I eat mostly raw, my body feels its best but sometimes it is easy to slip back into old habits, which has happened to me. I've been unmotivated the past month or so. But for the last week I have been more motivated and a little less lazy (and more aware of my laziness or idleness). It's time to feel good again!

In other food news, instead of always asking my husband to make a few choices for the better to improve his health and diet, I'm making more food for him. And not just vegan dishes that we can share but other whole food dishes that include meat, chicken or fish. I feel good about this because I know he is eating healthier food (rather than just always making canned chunky soup and boxed macaroni, pasta and rice-a-roni). I would prefer that he incorporate whole foods for heart and brain health. As I increase the amount of foods I am making for him, hopefully he will feel a difference in his body. I think it will help improve his mood and energy levels.

Note: We don't often make food for each other or eat together because we have very different schedules. I'm gone 60 hours a semester for the time being. He works at night and sleeps in the early morning when I am leaving for work. This should change by mid-May.

0 comments: