2010 An Intentional Life


I have had a lot on my mind the past few months...so much so that I've defaulted to not doing all I should be doing to take care of myself and keep my life running smoothly. I saw someone had created a vision board on a blog that I read and I remembered that I made one last year that helped me keep a little focus...at least for the first part of 2009! (Scrapblog is a wonderful tool for a dream/vision board.)

I realize more and more that we have to create our lives. I do trust God in that process but I can't sit and wait. I have to actively be who I want to be. Laziness and lack of motivation is a constant battle for me. I know I could be worse (I do have my bursts of productivity) but I don't like the inconsistency. I want to be more consistent, if even in the smallest of ways.

I'm ready for a little change!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

So thrilled to cross paths with your here in the blogosphere! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting on the 29 gifts challenge....you are an amazing young woman and I know you will be a special blessing to your father in the coming days!