Convoy of Hope - Haiti

In case any of you are considering a monetary way to help Haiti, I recommend Convoy of Hope as one of your options. Convoy of Hope has been working with Haitians for quite some time and were able to immediately disseminate 50,000 meals after the earthquake, along with water and medicine. Water purification units are also being implemented.

Like many of you, I'm not in the place to make a sizable donation. I encourage you to consider making a small donation to your charity of choice on a monthly basis for a set amount of months. I will be making a small donation to Convoy of Hope for the next 10 months. I think that spreading out my donation will also help me to remember to keep the people of Haiti in my prayers and remember that there is much work to be done after the shock of this disaster has worn off a bit.

Keep Haiti in your prayers and I hope all is well with you and yours!

0 comments: